Let’s see my other goals!
- Do the passport – In progress (This is an easy goal, but I still have to achieve it. I have to do it because in the next month I would like to travel outside Europe)
- Upload 50 photos on Shutterstock – In progress [1/50] (I love photography, and I want to participate in the Shutterstock community this year)
- No alcohol for 1 month – In progress (I think I’m gonna try this in the month of September, for my birthday)
- Try motocross – In progress (This is a thing I truly want to try. I’ll try to reach this goal and the next one this summer)
- Drive a supercar – In progress
- Color my hair in white (again) – In progress (I already had my hair white last year, and I want them again. I think I’m gonna reach this goal next week)
- Write an ebook to upload on Amazon – In progress (This goal is not easy beacuse of time. To write an ebook needs time, and now I don’t have it)
- Create a calm space in my place – In progress (I’m gonna work on this goal in this month. Now that I have the Kindle I really need a calm space to read in peace)
This post conclude my “goals article series”. In the next month, I’ll write just one post a month for all my goals, so they’ll be more clear.
Let me know in the comments about your goals for 2018!