Good morning guys and welcome to the Goals and Net Worth Update of March 2020! 🙂 As I wrote in my monthly Passive Income Report, March had been a tough month for all of us. But we need to stay motivated and focused on our Goals.
In March I did some progress in my Goals, so let’s check them out!
#1 – Get 1000 followers on Instagram
- Starting point: 346 followers
- Current situation: 369 followers
- Followers last month: +25
- Goal progress: 36.9% (was 34.6%)
I’m trying to dedicate more time to my Instagram account. In March I got some new followers, but the way to 1000 is still very long.
If you’re reading this post, please follow the official Instagram account of the blog! 🙂 I share interesting content like quiz, new posts, podcasts, and books.
#2 – Get 1000 followers on Twitter
We also have a Twitter account. Twitter is a great social media and I use it to find out interesting content.
- Starting point: 272 followers
- Current situation: 272 followers
- Followers last month: +0
- Goal progress: 27.2% (was 27.2%)
#3 – Get 200 followers on Facebook
Facebook had been the first Social Media that I created for the blog. I think that this goal will be tough to achieve.
- Starting point: 69 followers
- Current situation: 71 followers
- Followers last month: +2
- Goal progress: 35.5% (was 34.5%)
#4 – Get 100 followers on Pinterest or 15k monthly readers
I really like Pinterest and I would like to improve my presence on it. For the moment I don’t have time to follow also this social, so this goal is so hard!
- Starting point: 4 followers / 178 monthly views
- Current situation: 6 followers / 158 monthly views
- Followers/monthly views last month: +0 / -20
- Goal progress: 6% (was 6%) / 1.13% (was 1.5%)
#5 – Open a Youtube channel and/or a podcast
No progress on this goal. But I do not want to hurry up, so no problem!
#6 – Learn Spanish and improve my English
As I said in the last Updates, I started to work in a financial consultancy company where I can speak and improve my English day by day. In addition to this, in the last days I’m watching English TV series. I think I’m on a good path to achieve this “English” goal.
About Spanish, things are more complicated. This period would have been perfect, but unfortunately I forgot my study material in Rome and therefore I have to find a solution.
#7 – Travel once out of Europe
No progress on this goal. I think that the right period will be the summer season.
#8 – Read 5 books in English
I’m still reading “The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America“, and this will be the first English book of 2020.
English book read in 2020: 0
#9 – Listen to 15 audiobooks
I’m using Audible to achieve this goal, and I love it! I’ve already listened to two audiobooks this year. The first one was “La luce della saggezza” by Dalai Lama, which I listened to in January. In February I completed the second audiobook, “Less is more” by Salvatore La Porta. It is an interesting essay about minimalism, and I appreciated it.
Now I’m listening to “The Kite Runner” by Khaled Hosseini. Amazing book!
Audiobooks listened in 2020: 2
#10 – Train 3 times a week
I’m on the right track on this goal. I’m using the Nike Training Club application to train 3/4 times a week.
#11 – Add 3 Cash Flow sources
No new Cash Flow sources in March. I just bought some stocks that will pay me dividends, but I do not count this as a new Cash Flow source.
Cash flow sources added in 2020: 1
#12 – Build an emergency fund of 1k€
In March I added 219,07€ to my emergency fund. I’m absolutely on the good track to achieve this important goal.
- Starting point: 80€
- Current situation: 299,07€
- Goal progress: 29.91% (was 8%)
#13 – Investment Portfolio at 30k€
In January I registered the loss due to the closure of Envestio. In march I deposited 2500€ on Degiro and bought more or less 2400€ of individual stocks. The way is still so long but I think I’m on the right track to achieve this goal.
- Starting point: 8912,36€
- Current situation: 11822,23€
- Goal progress: 39.40% (was 29.70%)
#14 – Increase Net Worth by 25%
Another (little) decrease in my Net Worth during February. This time it’s caused by the collapse of the stock market.
- Starting point: 18057,87€
- Current situation: 18906,69€
- Goal progress / increase (or decrease): 2.35% / +4.70%
#15 – Earn 5k€ of Passive Income
This is a big goal and I really hope to achieve it 🙂
- Passive Income this month: 221,89€
- Total Passive Income 2020: 692,05€
- Goal progress: 13.84% (was 9.40%)
#16 – P2P Lending under 30% of the Investment Portfolio
The P2P Lending percentage increased in the last month because the Degiro account decreased its value. This means that there is still a lot of work to do to achieve this goal.
- Starting point: 85% (way too much!!)
- Current situation: 41.00% (was 62.63%)
#17 – Give a completely new style to the blog
Still working on it. For me, it’s very difficult to find a new theme for the blog because I have a specific idea in my mind of how the blog I would like the blog to become and for the moment I can’t find a theme that allows me to recreate this idea.
#18 – Create 3 courses for uDemy and similar
Zero progress on this goal. For the moment I only know the topics that I would like to cover, but I need time to work on the courses and for the moment I want to dedicate my time to other goals.
#19 – Sell 100 copies of the Financial Freedom Challenge ebook
As you probably know I published the Financial Freedom Challenge ebook on Amazon. In March I published the Italian version of the e-book. I’ve sold 1 copy (shame on me!) so there is much to work on this goal in order to achieve it!
- Starting point: 1 copies
- Current situation: 2 copies
- Goal progress: 2% (was 1%)
New Net Worth composition
I got a little increase decrease in my Net Worth due to the new salary and some earnings made on individual stocks.
My Current Net Worth
For clarification, the categories of the chart are composed as follows:
- Bank Account #1 – My main bank account
- Bank Account #2 – My second bank account, in which I’m building an emergency fund
- Degiro (my ETF investments)
- Crypto Wallets – Exodus and
- Online Wallets – Skrill, Paypal, Payeer, PerfectMoney
- Celsius Network
- P2P Lending – Mintos, ViaInvest, FastInvest, Twino, Grupeer, Lenndy, Swaper, Robocash
- Real Estate Crowdfunding – Housers, Envestio, Bulkestate
- HIYPs – DiversityFund, SolidTradeBank, 8bit, BetterBits
My Net Worth at the end of March is:
18906,69€ (+4.70% from last month, 0.59% from starting point)
At the beginning of the year I did not expect two decreases of my Net Worth in a row but are happening extraordinary things in the world that were completely unexpected even just one month ago.
In march I got an increase, and this is positive. In any case, I think that in future I’ll get more decreases due to the bearish market, but I’m confident and we need to stay motivated and positive all the time! 🙂
See you for the next post, have a good day!
Remember to subscribe to the blog to receive the next updates directly in your mail!