Welcome to Day 18 of the Financial Freedom Challenge 🙂 Yesterday I gave you an easy challenge. I think that a lighter day would be useful for everyone but today we are starting to work hard again. Indeed today we’re going to understand how to further reduce our expenses by spending less without impacting our lives.
Are you ready?
What’s today’s task?
Today’s goal is pretty easy in theory: you need to reduce your expenses. It may seem very easy but I assure you that in practice it is not at all.
There are countless ways to reduce our expenses but today I want to focus on those that do not impact our lifestyle. So I will share with you a list of actions that we can put in practice and that will not have much influence on our life.
Let’s start with the list!
- Dine out once or twice less per month
- Whenever you’re buying something online (or offline) look for a lower price for that product or service
- Stop using bottled water – You will save money and do the planet a favor
- Buy things for their quality (and not for their brand)
- Spend your money where you spend your time
- Take at least 2 days before buying expensive things – Maybe you’ll realize that you don’t need it
- Cut your cable subscription – It’s much more expensive than Netflix and less interesting
- Rethink your cell phone subscription – Are you making the most of your plan or can you look for a lower one cheaper?
- Limit the use of your car – It will benefit your health and your wallet
- Pay by cash when possible – Using your cards don’t realize how much money you’re spending
- Use cashback websites – They will help you save money in an incredibly easy way
- Find a free bank account – Paying fees on a bank account in 2019 is almost a crime
This was the list of actions you should put in practice to save money without impacting your lifestyle. Indeed many of them can even improve the quality of your life.
Start working on them as soon as possible and make them habits. You will realize that saving money for your future is not such a difficult thing and there is no need to sacrifice anything important.
A brief summary of today’s task of the Financial Freedom Challenge
- Read the list above
- Create habits basing on the actions written in the list
This was Day 18 of the Financial Freedom Challenge. This is the last step dedicated to spending less, so take this step seriously. If you have any questions about this challenge, write a comment and I’ll be glad to answer you 🙂
What are your favorite tips and tricks to spend less money? Share them in the comments, I’m curious! 🙂
Besides share in the comments your opinion about this step.
Come back tomorrow for Day 19. I’ll be here for you! Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram! Share this challenge on your social media: this will keep you motivated during the path, trust me 🙂 If you want direct contact with me (answers, discussions, doubts, advice…) and the other participants, join our Telegram groups (ENG Group, ITA Group).
Finally, subscribe to the blog if you want to receive the next steps directly on your email: