Welcome to Day 24 of the Financial Freedom Challenge! I decided to dedicate this day to an interesting tip to save money in a very easy way: use cashback websites.
So let’s see how we can save money on our online purchases!
What’s today’s task?
Maybe some of you don’t know what we’re talking about so, first of all, let’s make it clear: cashback websites are just online platforms that give you back a percentage of your online purchases if you make them through the platform. Is it clear?
Let’s make an example: If you make a 100 EUR purchase through a cashback website that provides a 5% cashback, you’ll receive back 5 EUR on your account. So you’re actually saving 5% on your purchase.
I found out cashback websites some months ago and I love them since then. In this article, I want to show some of the best Cashback Websites. I can’t cover all the countries, but once you understand the concept behind them you can do your researches on Google and look for the best websites available in your country.
Best Cashback Websites:
- TopCashBack – One of the biggest platform, born in the UK and now mainly active in UK and US
- SwagBucks – One of my favorite platforms, available all around the world
- ShopAtHome – Earn Cash Back at Over 2,000 Stores (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot..)
- BeFrugal – Earn Cash Back at eBay, WalMart, Macy’s, Staples…
- Quidco – Earn Cash Back at Deliveroo, Etihad Airways, Ray-Ban, Epson…
- Mr. Rebates – CashBack shopping at 3000+ Stores (one of the most complete)
These are the biggest cashback platforms. My suggestion is to sign-up on at least 3 or 4 of them. Then whenever you want to buy something online open these platforms and look for a cashback opportunity on your purchase. So check them out!
In addition, you can combine to cashback platforms a card that gives you another cashback on your online purchases.
For instance, for online purchases, I use my Hype card. By paying with this card I receive a double cashback. The same can happen with my Curve card (if you get your Curve by my link we’ll both receive £5 bonus).
A brief summary of today’s task of the Financial Freedom Challenge
- Choose 3 or 4 cashback platforms among those written above
- In addition, do your researches to look for better cashback platforms available in your country. Google ” best cashback platforms *your country* “
- Combine these platforms with a card (Hype, Curve..) in order to obtain a bigger cashback. Do your research also for this point (ask me for any doubt/advice)
This was Day 24 of the Financial Freedom Challenge. Pay attention to this step and do your researches now. Cashback platforms offer us a very easy way to save money and we can’t miss this opportunity! If you have any questions write a comment and I’ll be glad to answer you.
Are you already using some cashback websites? Share them in the comments! 🙂
Come back tomorrow for Day 25. I’ll be here for you! Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram! Share this challenge on your social media: this will keep you motivated during the path, trust me 🙂 If you want direct contact with me (answers, discussions, doubts, advice…) and the other participants, join our Telegram groups (ENG Group, ITA Group).
Finally, subscribe to the blog if you want to receive the next steps directly on your email: