Financial Freedom Challenge has been Live on the blog until October 30th. But you can still Join it!
The Financial Freedom Challenge is my biggest project ever. I launched it on 30 September 2019. It consists of 31 challenges posted 1 per day on the blog. They are financial and non-financial challenges, but their common purpose is to make you move towards financial freedom.
The idea came to me when I noticed that there are challenges for anything but not for the financial aspect of our lives which, whether we like it or not, is very important. This is why I decided to create this Challenge. It’s something completely new and with ample room for improvement. I’ll work on it!
With this project, I would like to create an easy to follow path to direct our life once and for all towards Financial Freedom. If you’ve already read the page that I wrote about this particular topic you may know that in my opinion there are 5 steps to complete to achieve Financial Freedom. But I understand that reading that page and put into practice what is written there are two completely different things.
If you follow this challenge, in the end you will find yourself with a much more organized financial life and the right mindset to achieve Financial Freedom.
Check out the presentation of this Challenge.
I created this page to make all the steps of the challenge easily accessible to you. Here you can find the list of all the steps:
- Day 1: Understand Where You’re At
- Day 2: Shift to a Net Worth Mindset
- Day 3: Start Looking at Money Positively
- Day 4: Start Tracking Your Income and Expenses
- Day 5: Stop Using Your Credit Card
- Day 6: Create a Second Bank Account
- Day 7: Save Your First 1000 EUR
- Day 8: Buy and Read a Financial Book
- Day 9: Organize Your Financial Life
- Day 10: Create Automatic Savings
- Day 11: Create a Side Hustle
- Day 12: Write Down Your Financial Goals
- Day 13: Make a Financial Plan
- Day 14: Prioritize Your Spending
- Day 15: Deepen Your Knowledge About Money
- Day 16: Find Mentors
- Day 17: Read at Least 25 Pages per Day
- Day 18: Start Spending Less
- Day 19: Declutter and Sell Something
- Day 20: Start Saving Part of Your Income
- Day 21: Set Up a Deposit Schedule
- Day 22: Start Investing
- Day 23: Keep Building New Skills
- Day 24: Start Using Cashback Websites
- Day 25: Buy an Experience
- Day 26: Be Generous
- Day 27: Monitor and Balance Your Portfolio
- Day 28: Diversify Your Investments
- Day 29: Be Active in Your Journey
- Day 30: Share your Path to Financial Freedom
- Day 31: Stay Consistent
I also created an e-book version of the Challenge. 64 pages that will improve your Financial Life for ever. It contains the same contents of the posts’ blog but by purchasing it you will have the opportunity to read it on your Kindle and moreover you support my work on this blog. Now it’s available the ENG version, but I’m working also on the Italian one.
You can buy it on Amazon for just $3,49! Check it out 🙂
I suggest you to subscribe to the blog. By doing so you will receive all my contents directly on your email 🙂