Financial Freedom Challenge has been Live on the blog until October 30th. But you can still Join it!
The Financial Freedom Challenge is my biggest project ever. I launched it on 30 September 2019. It consists of 31 challenges posted 1 per day on the blog. They are financial and non-financial challenges, but their common purpose is to make you move towards financial freedom.
The idea came to me when I noticed that there are challenges for anything but not for the financial aspect of our lives which, whether we like it or not, is very important. This is why I decided to create this Challenge. It’s something completely new and with ample room for improvement. I’ll work on it!
With this project, I would like to create an easy to follow path to direct our life once and for all towards Financial Freedom. If you’ve already read the page that I wrote about this particular topic you may know that in my opinion there are 5 steps to complete to achieve Financial Freedom. But I understand that reading that page and put into practice what is written there are two completely different things.
Buy the Kindle e-book of the Challenge directly on Amazon ENG version – IT version
If you follow this challenge, in the end you will find yourself with a much more organized financial life and the right mindset to achieve Financial Freedom.
Check out the presentation of this Challenge.
I created this page to make all the steps of the challenge easily accessible to you. Here you can find the list of all the steps:
- Day 1: Understand Where You’re At
- Day 2: Shift to a Net Worth Mindset
- Day 3: Start Looking at Money Positively
- Day 4: Start Tracking Your Income and Expenses
- Day 5: Stop Using Your Credit Card
- Day 6: Create a Second Bank Account
- Day 7: Save Your First 1000 EUR
- Day 8: Buy and Read a Financial Book
- Day 9: Organize Your Financial Life
- Day 10: Create Automatic Savings
- Day 11: Create a Side Hustle
- Day 12: Write Down Your Financial Goals
- Day 13: Make a Financial Plan
- Day 14: Prioritize Your Spending
- Day 15: Deepen Your Knowledge About Money
- Day 16: Find Mentors
- Day 17: Read at Least 25 Pages per Day
- Day 18: Start Spending Less
- Day 19: Declutter and Sell Something
- Day 20: Start Saving Part of Your Income
- Day 21: Set Up a Deposit Schedule
- Day 22: Start Investing
- Day 23: Keep Building New Skills
- Day 24: Start Using Cashback Websites
- Day 25: Buy an Experience
- Day 26: Be Generous
- Day 27: Monitor and Balance Your Portfolio
- Day 28: Diversify Your Investments
- Day 29: Be Active in Your Journey
- Day 30: Share your Path to Financial Freedom
- Day 31: Stay Consistent