At the beginning of the year I wrote down my goals for 2018. I divided them in: financial goals, travel goals, self development goals and others. In this post I’m going to talk about the financial goals, and how they’re proceeding.
So, lets see my financial goals!
- Invest 1500 EUR – Completed [100%] (I invested more than 2500 EUR, divided on Housers, EstateGuru, Mintos, Robocash, Bulkestate, Grupeer, Twino and ViaInvest)
- Receive 10 EUR in dividends – In progress [0%] (Until now I received 0 EUR in dividends, because I still haven’t started to invest on shares)
- Buy shares of 3 different companies – In progress [0%] (As I said before, I still have to invest on shares)
- Earn 2500 EUR in total – In progress [64%] (At the moment I earned almost 1600 EUR from my part-time jobs and my passive incomes, so I’m on the good way to achieve this goal)
- Earn 100 EUR of passive income – In progress [76%] (In the first 5 months of the year I earned 76 EUR of passive income. I’m confident I’ll reach this goal easily)
- Have a P2P Lending portfolio of 1000 EUR – Completed [100%] (I achieved this goal in the first two months of the year, when I increased my balance of Robocash, Twino, Mintos, Grupeer and ViaInvest)
- Have 15 different cash flow sources – In progress [55%] (In 2018 I added 5 sources of cash flow to my portfolio, so now in total I have 9 sources)
- Increase my assets by 20% – In progress (I’ll calculate my assets at the end of the year, so now I don’t know the progress of this goal)
These are my financial goals for 2018 and their progress. Do you have financial goals for this year? Let me know in the comments!
I’ll keep you updated with my financial goals progress month by month, so you can see how I’m working on them. In the next posts I’ll talk about my travel goals, self development goals and other goals. I’m dividing them in different posts just for this first time. In the mext month I’ll write just one post about all of them, so it will be more clear.