So, let’s start!
- Drink more water – In progress (This year I’m drinking more water than years before, because I read that it’s very very important for our health)
- Start a new sport – In progress (At the start of the year I had this idea, but now I think I don’t have enought time to start a new sport…but never say never)
- Train 3+ times a week – In progress (I still haven’t started to train, but I believe I’ll start this week or the next one)
- Complete a Coursera course – In progress (I think I’m gonna follow and complete a Coursera course in July. I would like to follow a course about personal finance, if I find one)
- Read 15 books written in italian – In progress [7/15 read] (I’m reading a lot this year, at least for my standards. From the beginning of the year I’ve read:  Thinking, Fast and Slow,  The Expanse #1,  Le regole del gioco,  I diavoli,  I cavalieri del Nord,  The Art of Reading Minds: How to understand and influence others without them noticing, and  the first book of The Hitch-Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Now I’m reading the second one)
- Read 5 books written in english – In progress [1/5] (I’ve read “Unshakeable” by Tony Robbins and now I’m reading “The Little Big Things: 163 Ways to Pursue EXCELLENCE”)
- Listen 5 audiobooks – In progress (I haven’t started yet to listen audiobooks. I want to start in the month of July)
- Get the Economics Degree – Completed (On 29th June of 2018 I got the Business Economics degree at the University of Pisa, Italy)
- Listen 50 english podcast episodes – In progress [23/50] (I’m working on this goal, I’m sure about the fact that I’ll reach it)
- Watch 100 english TV series episodes – In progress (I still have to choose which TV series to watch…maybe “Lost”? Do you have any advice for me?)
- Read about Hinduism and Buddhism – In progress (I want to read about these topics this summer, maybe when I’ll be in holiday in Croatia)
So, these are my self-development goals for 2018 and their progress. Do you have goals for 2018? Let me know in the comments below!