- Real Estate Crowdfunding
- Many projects available
- Up to 10% of annual return
- 100’000+ users
My return on investment
My total deposit on Housers: 450 EUR
My total withdraw on Housers: 0 EUR
2019 – My return on investment: + 2,34%
- September: + 0,30%
- August: + 0,23%
- July: + 0,13%
- June: + 0,21%
- May: + 0,20%
- April: + 0,30%
- March: + 0,32%
- February: + 0,32%
- January: + 0,32%
2018 – My return on investment: + 3,10%
- December: + 0,33%
- November: + 0,33%
- October: + 0,33%
- September: + 0,33%
- August: + 0,33%
- July: + 0,33%
- June: + 0,33%
- May: + 0,33%
- April: (started stracking) + 0,47%
Comments on the performance (Update: May 2019)
My deposits on Housers:
- 31 January 2018 –> 250 EUR
- 1 March 2018 –> 200 EUR
I decided to invest in Housers to diversify my portfolio, and I’m not so satisfied about the performance that I’m obtaining (+3,10% in the latest 9 months of 2018). Comparing this return with the returns that I’m obtaining on similar platforms (EstateGuru, Envestio) it is very low, but we need to remember that Housers act as Tax Substitute.
How to add funds
Remember that in order to register on Housers you must be 18 or older. You will need to provide an identification document (ID card/passport). As you can see from the image below, once you are registered you can deposit through Bank Transfer. Money will be available on your balance within 2 or 3 working days.
Housers also gives the investor the opportunity to invest directly into any opportunity and to make the payment of the investment through a bank card. That is, you can invest in any opportunity quickly, safely and without cost by selecting the bank card as payment and the amount you wish to invest will automatically be compromised to the selected opportunity.
There is no Auto-Invest function on Housers. The investor need to choose in which opportunities to invest in. That’s a big problem because the loans offered by Housers usually stays open for investments many days.
The minimum investment on a single loan is 50 EUR.
The range of interest offered by Housers is 6% to 10%.
Loans are not covered by the BuyBack Guarantee. Howewer, at the moment the defaulted loans are 0% of the total loans.
Housers act as Tax Substitute. This means that we receive the net profit from our investments, calculated using the spanish tax rate (19%).
Housers is characterised by some “Service Fees“, which are about 9% of every profit generated.
Housers also provides the Secondary Market, that allows investors to sell other investors their investments before they reach their maturity.
Housers provides many information about loans:
- Annual Yield
- Total Yield
- Number of investors
- Loan Period
You can find all the information in the page of every loan. Always check them before investing.
Housers also provides documents (financial information, annual accounts, amortization document and many more) that you can read if you want to go deep in the loan’s knowledge.
Clicking on this link, you can find the “Investor’s guide” created by Housers for those who want to start investing on the platform.
Loans on the platform
There are three types of opportunities:
• Buy-to-sell opportunities. They are opportunities where you can find properties with or without rental where the project developer sets a target price of sale and when this is reached, proceeds to look for a buyer and sells the property. These projects do not generate monthly income, you will recover your investment once the property is sold.
• Buy-to-let Opportunities. These are opportunities where the sale of the property is not considered in the short term. You get a monthly income from the proportional part of the rent that corresponds to you as well as the revaluation of the property as long as you keep your investment in your portfolio.
• Development Loan Opportunities. These are opportunities with an estimated term that ranges between 12 and 60 months where investors grant a fixed rate loan to a developer for the rental of a property, sale of a property, or real estate development. In this case, revenues start to be generated from the first month based on the interest previously agreed with the project developer.
All opportunities include Marketplace feature, where the investor can sell his titles if he wish to liquidate his investment.
(Description taken from the Housers’ website)
Below I insert examples of the Loans that are available on Housers at the moment.
This is a part of my portfolio. These are all open investments. I invested in 4 different loans at the moment, and they are slowly reaching their maturity. Here you can check in every moment the status of your portfolio: investment per loan, part of the loan sold, interests received and estimated earnings.
This is the summary of my total investment on Housers. Here you can find the Invested Capital, the number of loan you invested in, their location and the net earnings (after taxes and fees). As I said before, Fees are more or less 9% of the Gross Profit.
Housers also provide a summary of our results, where we can read our Net Profit, and the taxes and fees we’re actually paying.
If you don’t understand the meaning of one or more terms, I wrote an article that explain all the terms that I use. Check it out clicking here.
Remember to subscribe to the blog to receive my contents (no spam!) directly on your email: